Our Core Values are the fundamental beliefs of our campus. They help us in how we treat each other and help us understand the difference between right and wrong. Our Core Values also help us determine if we are on the right path and fulfill our goals by creating unwavering standards for life.
- A Helping Hand – Servant Leadership, following Jesus’ model.
- A Listening Ear – The gift of active listening, making people feel heard, valued, and loved.
- A Truthful Tongue – Everyone deserves the truth, and no one is above it.
- A Generous Heart – Sharing time, talents, and treasure.
- A Seed of Faith – Faithful to God, our families, our church, and our community.